winterize your nails with Julep!

Monday, December 15, 2014

the winter season is tough on us for a number of reasons, and the beauty challenges are just a few of them!  between your hair, skin, and nails, it's hard to stay on top of all your beauty routines during the winter months.  but have no fear! Julep has provided my readers with an exclusive tutorial on how to winterize your nails!  i know for me, keeping my nails short and staying on top of hang nails really make it easier for me to maintain my nails through the winter.  these tips from Julep are easy to follow and are sure to help keep your nails looking great through the winter months.  so check out the tips and give them a try - and don't forget to check out Julep's great winter colors the next time you're looking for a new nail polish! 



this post was written in partnership with Julep.  all opinions are 100% mine

No comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)