we had such a blast in san francisco last weekend. although the trip was short (just 1 night in sf!) we managed to cram all the best touristy activities in. cable car rides, lombard street, fisherman's wharf and more! it was fun exploring the city being tourists for the weekend. i'm already looking forward to our next road trip! can't wait to share more from our trip with you guys!
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
when ash and i were down in san diego for brolivia's wedding, we decided the best possible way to spend our morning was brunchin' in the sun in the gaslamp district. the gaslamp is such a cool place to explore and we were lucky enough to get some great weather to do so. we claimed a spot at a curb side table, took advantage of the bottomless mimosas and laughed about our night before. it was a great way to kick off our day. it's so great to have friends that just get you and are perfectly okay with making sure we get our money's worth of pink lady mimosas while the boys go shopping.
Friday, February 28, 2014
happy friday, friends! i'm headed to san francisco for the weekend and can't wait for some road trip action! there's something about a road trip that's just so much fun - music, snacks, wide open spaces and great memories! don't worry, i'll be instagraming the entire time! and there will most definitely be some blog posts next week. if you have any suggestions, i'd love some input - we are only going to be there for about 30 hours, but all tips are appreciated :)
anyways, here are some sweet links i've been loving this week ... cheers to the weekend!
- ashley shared the recipe for this delicious tropical smoothie that i can't wait to try! yum!!
- this map shows every state's favorite band ... i don't even know who the artist is that is supposedly california's favorite ... guess i need to brush up on my music choices!
- there's something about this post that struck a chord with me and i just love it.
- speaking of road trip, this article on the top outdoor adventures has me craving all sorts of crazy summer trips. who wants to join me?
- i don't know about you, but the bachelor is my guilty pleasure, and this funny cosmo article about "life lessons learned from the bachelor" had me giggling and nodding my head in agreement.
p.s can you believe tomorrow is already march 1st? where has this year gone?