summer bucket list

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Got this idea from Christina over at Strawberry Swingin and just had to do a list of my own. With my to do list being a mile long right now, filled with not so fun items, I thought I needed to make a list full of fun things I want to accomplish this summer. Ok, some might not be that fun (like getting a full time job), but it sure beats paying parking tickets, lol.


My Summer Bucket List

1. Host a cocktail and hor d'oeuvres night at my apartment for my girl friends.
2. Meet up with a friend at least once a week for lunch.
3. Find a full time job. (6.7.11 - have 3 jobs which equals a full time job!)
4. Take a summer school class.
5. Get back into photography.
6. Go camping.
7. Go to a Padres game and buy the cheap seats & bring dinner.
8. Day trip to LA.
9. Weekend trip to Santa Barbara.
10. Find a class at the gym I love and never miss it.
11. Go for a bike ride on the beach.
12. Clean out my room and get rid of things I don't use / need.
13. Go for a picnic in Balboa Park.
14. Explore the San Diego neighborhoods.
15. Have a movie night full of chick flicks.
16. Learn to cook a new favorite meal.
17. Use my crock pot.
18. Buy a blender and make delicious fresh fruit smoothies.
19. Get a tan.
20. Enjoy being single & minglin'.
21. Visit at least one museum in Balboa Park.
22. See a play or musical.
23. Paint my nails every week.
24. Visit my parents twice a month.
25. Explore a new brewery (or two).
26. Go see a concert.
27. Go to the beach and get in the water.
28. Go line dancing at Incahoots.
29. Take a trip to Laguna Beach with my mom and go to the Sawdust Festival.
30. Visit my family in Redlands and Long Beach for a weekend.

... And of course blog about all the fun things I'm going to do :)

I can't wait for this summer. I know it's going to be a busy one, but hopefully I will find time to work in as much fun as possible.

What's on your summer bucket list?

10 comments:

A Fine Balance said...

1. Do my first fitness competition Ever (39 days and counting)
2. go to miami - I have never been
3. Wine tasting tour
4. Get back into training to compete in October Hopefully)
5. Go to MTL for a wine and paint class!
6. Spend more time with the fams!

love the idea of a summer bucket list!

Rachel said...

sounds like a fun summer! I wish I could come to that cocktail party! hehehe

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this list! i want to get a bike, go to farmers markets, outdoor concerts, festivals, the zoo, and ride the ferris wheel at navy pier. AND hopefully squeeze in a weekend trip to NYC :) xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty good list to me!

Unknown said...

OKAY I am going to do numbers 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28 with you...hope you don't mind!! lol

Marian said...

Love this bucket list!!

Mine would include:
Belly laughs
Visit friends
Read
Plant
Be active
Eat seafood
Enjoy happy hours on the water

amber d* said...

LOVE this! And a lot of things you listed, I was like OoOoo that does sound like fun! Sadly, a lot of them are in CA and I'm in MO so I'll just live vicariously through your posts when you do those :)

Off the top of my head:

Go swimming more
More laughs
More BBQs with friends
Write tons
Get a tan
Daily walks
No more staying indoors!

Rach said...

Sounds like you are in for an amazing summer. I love everything about Balboa Park, especially the museums. They have some beautiful art galleries with rotating exhibits. And yay for being single and fabulous!

Michelle said...

I love bucket list! What a great list you have!

A Little Bit of This & That

Kristin Yac said...

Love this idea! So many fun things in store for your summer! Topping my list:

Outdoor concerts
Lots of bike rides
Make more time for DIY projects
BBQ's and happy hours with friends
Beach time!

Cute blog btw, now following :-)
xxkristin

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)