eat in sd // beach break cafe, oceanside

Wednesday, July 13, 2011




I met my parents and my brother at the Beach Break Cafe in Oceanside for breakfast the other morning. I was picking up my brother to spend a night in San Diego with me and my mom said we had to meet at this breakfast place. Usually we meet halfway between San Diego and San Clemente to make it easy on the both of us, but this time my mom urged me to drive further just to eat at this restaurant. And boy am I glad I did. 

The Beach Break Cafe is like a page out of an old Surfer Magazine. It has old surf memorabilia on the walls, it's a block from the ocean, and just oozes of a good time. And not to mention, the food was delicious. So delicious I didn't even wait to take a picture of it before I started eating!! My mom and I shared the "ABC" - avocado, bacon & cheese - omelette with hash browns. I'm picky when it comes to breakfast food - I like my eggs done just right and my hash browns crispy. This place knows how to cook their hash browns. My mom also ordered their famous coffee cake - hot and fresh out of the oven with glaze drizzled on top! My brother got the spicy chicken omelette and my dad the Denver omelette (his usual) and they both looked amazing!


This place is cozy and warm, the service was awesome, and the atmosphere is unforgettable. I can't wait to go back. If you are even in the Oceanside area and are looking for a great breakfast place, this is a must! Plus, they are doggy friendly! You can eat on the patio with your dogs! What could be better?

No comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)