hello, august!

Monday, August 13, 2012

just a few things i'm loving and looking forward to this month.




a weekend in palm desert - golfing with dad - brothers home! - cousins wedding - warm weather - starbucks double shots - down 7 lbs - figuring out my school schedule - being back at sdsu - starting to exercise again - getting back to the basics of blogging - loving myself - enjoying time with family - moving up in the target world - taking more pictures - san clemente sunsets - street fairs - horse races - girls weekends - spa days - going away parties - relaxing in the sun - back to school shopping

what are you loving about august so far?

2 comments:

Oliviaaa said...

back to school shopping!? i'm jealous!

F said...

So far, I am loving spending time in my backyard. Summer is fleeting so I'm taking advantage of these pleasant nights and weekends before the "cooler" weather comes.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)