a happy list

Thursday, October 18, 2012

hi guys.  i've been a little mia this past week or so, and as you know if you saw my last post, it was from a killer combination of work and school.  but, i have a little break from school and have the next two days off from work.  i'm looking forward to a little time to relax and have some fun!

being that i'm in a happy mood today, i wanted to share some things that have been making me extra happy lately!


a new scarf, new boots and new socks.  
now if only the weather would cool down ;)
---
la adventure with kai and lex this weekend. 
500 days of summer on the beach? perfection.
---
a birthday for my twins* this weekend. 
you bet i will be in the bounce house after the kids leave.
---
feeling satisfied and full with my work life.  
it feels great to be recognized for hard work.
---
going on 6 weeks of no meat! 
hey ash, this isn't all that hard afterall.
---
this song. it basically sums up my life motto. 
"soak it all in, it's a game you can't win, enjoy the ride"
Quiet Your Mind by Zac Brown Band on Grooveshark


what's making you happy today?



*no, i did not birth 2 children overnight. they are my very good friends' daughters. 

2 comments:

Oliviaaa said...

your happiness is making me happy!!! :]

Kasey Lynne said...

Share some of the food you've been making!

This So Cal weather is killing me! It's supposed to go back up to the 80's starting tomorrow. blegh!

ZBB. All day, every day.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)