hello, october!

Monday, October 8, 2012



just some things i'm loving and looking forward to this month...


pumpkin patches - apple pie - tomato soup - jack o lanterns - hot tea by the fireplace - rain boots - halloween - thankfulness - moms birthday - crisp weather - trick or treating - scarfs - baking - pumpkin everything - time with family - a new blog project - finding my inner fashionista - fall tv - stepping into my new roll at work - palm springs - getting back into reading - more pescatarian adventures - beer tasting - celebrating me - sunsets - writing - a raise - dark nail polish - time with friends - a new change

what are you looking forward to this month?


*photo via

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to the nicer weather!

Stamp in My Passport said...

I'm looking forward to shameless scarf wearing and dark nail polish!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)