what i wore // sunday brunch

Tuesday, April 15, 2014




for me, there is nothing i love more than a good weekend brunch. but, because i work every other weekend, sometimes my brunches are few and far between.  since i'm a big supporter of getting outside whenever possible, on the weekends i close, i try to get out and about to enjoy the first part of my day.  last weekend, we hit up brunch at the rooftop in laguna beach to soak up some sun and indulge in some huevos rancheros.  it was the perfect start to the day.  the only bad part?  having to leave brunch overlooking the ocean to get ready for work!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Sounds lovely! And those flowers, wow!! I wish those were growing all over my fence! And this outfit is super cute!

Ash said...

I want to go to brunch with youuuuuu... and this outfit! so cute!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)