adventure // san clemente ocean festival 2011

Monday, July 18, 2011

Yesterday my mom and I walked down to the beach to check out our town's annual Ocean Festival. Ocean Fest is a big celebration of all things ocean (pretty self explanatory, now that I think about it, ha!). They have surf contests, runs, food and art vendors, and old woodys lining the pier. The festival is 2 days and is always buzzing with people. There's live music and announcers for the contests and to announce the events throughout the day. 

The weather was amazing and my mom and I enjoyed people watching and chatting while we walked around. There's nothing better than enjoying the afternoon on the beach. And I just fall in love with San Clemente more and more each and every day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i'm a new follower of your blog

san clemente is one of my most favorite places in the world! it's so beautiful

Michelle said...

Great pictures! It looks absolutely gorgeousssss!!

Meri said...

I had never heard of San Clemente but it looks beautiful- I'll have to add it to my list! I love to visit festivals like this, and so does my mom. We like to go together too!

Alison Kinsey said...

San Clemente just looks sooo cute. this sounds like a blast, i love festivals.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)