Happy August! I can't believe this summer has flown by. I feel like it just started yesterday and I have had no time to enjoy myself. With only a month left of summer, I need to really get going on crossing things off my summer bucket list. Looking back over it, I have barely crossed anything off! Here's an update of my list and hopefully at the end of this month, all my "to-dos" will be crossed off.
My Summer Bucket List (as of 8/1/11)
1. Host a cocktail and hor d'oeuvres night at my apartment for my girl friends.
2. Meet up with a friend at least once a week for lunch.
3. Find a full time job.
(6.7.11 - have 3 jobs which equals a full time job!) (8.1.11 - no job since I moved home)
4. Take a summer school class.
5. Get back into photography.
6. Go camping.
8. Day trip to LA.
9. Weekend trip to Santa Barbara.
10. Find a class at the gym I love and never miss it.
11. Go for a bike ride on the beach.
13. Go for a picnic in Balboa Park.
15. Have a movie night full of chick flicks.
17. Use my crock pot.
21. Visit at least one museum in Balboa Park.
22. See a play or musical.
23. Paint my nails every week.
25. Explore a new brewery (or two).
27. Go to the beach and get in the water.
28. Go line dancing at Incahoots.
How does your summer bucket list look?
What have you crossed off this summer?