insta // lately

Monday, June 11, 2012

just some things that have been going on via my trusty iphone (and ig, of course!).  honestly, don't know how i got away without having a camera before the 4s came into my life.  my crackberry had nothing on this baby.  ahhh, technology, you are such a sweet, sweet thing.  ps. do you follow me on istagram?? you should - kelsey_kayy


view from champagne brunch - saturday outings with great friends
mid day nap & celeb gossip sesh - panera on the go
mexican mojito on a friday night - my little fearless monkey
so happy its summer - breakfast at 1230 is okay with me
sunday must haves - not a bad view for lunch

4 comments:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

What fun photos! Such yummy food and I would love to have a champagne brunch, sounds divine! I hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday.

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Great photos and looks like a great weekend! I want to know what Emily is hiding....

Kristin W said...

Those HUGE beers are the best thing I've seen this week...literally.

Anna said...

I am loving all these pictures! And I totally agree -- where would we be without iPhones?!?

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)