get inspired

Monday, August 20, 2012

lately, i've been channeling my inner take no prisoners, can do attitude. i registered for classes, i'm making moves at work, and i'm taking control of my life. you guys, it feels damn good. i'm becoming happier and happier with my life, with the type of person i am and where i'm headed. i'm ready to take on the world. 

i keep looking at these quotes and sayings to keep me motivated.  i even printed and framed the first one and it's on my wall where i can see it every morning.  sometimes, a little daily inspiration, even if it's as simple as a quote like these, can go a long way.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! I have been trying to do the same for quite some time now. I actually justttt posted on the same thing. I feel like I'm stuck in a routine rut and I need to take control. Thanks for the inspiration!

-Mallori said...

First one is wonderful :)

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)