25 things

Thursday, March 28, 2013


in honor of my 25th birthday quickly approaching (this sunday, yikes!), i thought i would put together a list of 25 things i hope to accomplish during my 25th year of life.  let the journey begin ...

1. graduate from SDSU
2. explore 12 new cities / towns
3. loose 70 pounds
4. become financially independent
5. learn to bake a cake from scratch
6. go to vegas
7. discover a new passion
8. explore my adoption
9. be open to love
10. have a nye kiss
11. host a dinner party (or 2!)
12. learn to shoot in manual
13. play golf once a month
14. professionally redesign my blog
15. run my first race
16. go to the beach at least once a week this summer
17. read a new book each month
18. take a girls trip to palm springs
19. have friends over for a summer bbq
20. be proud of what i have accomplished
21. go to disneyland at least twice
22. master the perfect steak
23. create a signature cocktail
24. go wine tasting with good friends
25. celebrate life & give thanks each and every day


6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! What a great list of things to do, sounds like its going to be a great year!

Oliviaaa said...

sign me up for... Vegas, the dinner party, palm springs, Disneyland and wine tasting! :]

Unknown said...

love those ALL!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Happy Quarter of a Century! Best wishes with your list!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

I've been wanting to learn how to bake a cake from scratch! I just need an entire day to conquer that feat! ;D

Summer bbq's are one of my absolute favorite things!

A and B said...

Love this! Such a great "bucket list"

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)