life lately, according to instagram

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

there's been a lot of fun things going on the last couple of weeks over here but i just havent found the time to blog about them all quite yet!  so instead, how about a little recap via my beautiful (ha!) instagram pictures!? 


dodgers spring training in arizona - spring is finally here!
new rims on my car - dodgers game for my bday with my bests
just some more dodger action - happy 25th to me
counting down the days till stagecoach! - spring stripes and shades

<3


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think I am going to a Dodgers game in May! I am one of the worst kinds of Southern Californians, the one who goes to Dodgers AND Angels games. Whoops!
XO, Rachel
With Love, Rachel

Anna said...

cute pix!! and happy belated birthday! :)

Unknown said...

Very Cute!

check out my naked basics palette giveaway! :)

http://kateemari3.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-naked-basics-palette.html

xoxo,

katee

Kasey Lynne said...

Can I just say that I love your style?? It's so cute!

And seeing that Starbucks drinks makes me want one right now.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)