what's been going on around here

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

hi guys! it's been a busy and interesting week or so since the last time i posted.  lots of things going on, and lots of changes happening!  september is here, school is back in full swing, work is getting busier and i got some crazy news about my health.  so to sum it all up, how about an overload of instagram pictures?  sounds like the best way to do it, don't you think?


school started back up & i get to graduate next semester! 
got my groove on to a pretty rad classic rock cover band at our local dive bar.

 
september sunsets might be some of my favorite sunsets ever.
john williams & the la philharmonic at the hollywood bowl - totally awesome experience!

 
angels game on a tuesday night.
padres game on a saturday night.  in a suite, might i add!

 
a complete lifestyle change - no more gluten or dairy for me.
brown rice pasta with zucchini noodles and walnut pesto. no gluten, no dairy, no problem!


man, it's been a whirlwind lately!!
hope september is treating you guys as good as it's treating me.


3 comments:

BKCsquared said...

That pasta looks delicious!! I remember seeing it on your Instagram & my stomach immediately started growling. I'm proud of you for giving up dairy & gluten, one would be so hard & you're doing both!!

xo, B
BKCsquared

Lindsay said...

I got diagnosed in October with UC, I have been thinking about being gluten free, I think it would help my tummy a lot! I love so cal summer sunsets..beautiful!

Kasey Lynne said...

That pasta looks delicious!
Recipe please! :)

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)