my favorite posts of 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


hi guys and happy new years! i hope you all had a fantastic new years eve and got to ring in the new year with the ones you love.  i wanted to do a quick recap of some of my favorite posts from 2012.  i think it's always fun to look back at how the blog (and i!) have grown throughout the year!


june:
a post on being a dreamer, how i feel about my self worth, 5 fun and affordable summer dates & my summer bucket list

july:
some blogger 411, if you really knew me, a post about friendship & some great so cal camping

august:
back to school, 25 things to do before you turn 25 & a trip to the fair

september:
a girls trip to palm springs, to vegan or not to vegan, my fall lust list, fighting my weight, a weekend to remember & a post for revlon expressions experiment

october:
things that make me happy & things i believe in

november:
a guys gift guide for under $50, my list for santa, thoughts on black fridaywanderlusting & giving thanks

december:
a christmas kick off, some peppermint oreo yummies, the funny thing about life & 12 things i learned in 2012



do you have a favorite post from you blog from 2012?  if you do, i'd love to read it!  

recap post from 2011 found here


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on a very successful 2012 and I wish you all the best in this New Year!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Dree said...

I love how you did your recap, and I am clicking on the links you provided to read things that I've missed. It looks like you had a wonderful 2012 and I hope your 2013 is phenomenal!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)